Vertical Mill and Spare Parts Vertical mill grind table
Vertical mill table
Applicable device: vertical mills, mineral slag vertical mills, cement vertical mills, steel slag vertical mills, nickel slag mills, raw material vertical mills and coal vertical mills.
Application: Cement, building material, chemical, coal, electricity, metallurgy, non metallic mine and others
Plain carbon steel, Si-Mn steel
Mill table is an important part of cement vertical mill and slag vertical mill. Mill table consists of resistance loop, liner plate and base. SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD optimizes casting technology of mill table, applies the most advanced molding – sodium silicate-bonded sand. Our technology overcomes structural shortcomings of traditional methods. The advantages are base of mill table is uniformly stressed; nip angle between mill table and mill roller is enlarged, good anti-corrosion of no wear-resisting face.
SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD produces good quality vertical mill roller, mill table, hollow shaft, large ring gear and riding wheel, these parts are well accepted by overseas market.
SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD provides all kinds of customized mill table, including all types of GRM series vertical mill table and other brands/models vertical mills. We guarantee good quality and meet clients’ demands.
1. High hardness, anti-cracking, wear resistant, fine workmanship
2. Arc air gouging and shot blasting are used to casting steels’ finishing, to make sure good appearance quality.
3. NDE inspections are applied on stress surface before delivery, to ensure products are good in stress capability and stable in operation.
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment – grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
The fabrication route is governed by the provisions of the implemented Quality System ISO 9001: 2000. The standard documentation ensures the full traceability of every process step:
• Manufacturer test certificates according to DIN EN 10.204 § 3.1 including chemical composition, mechanical properties and non-destructive examination;
• Dimensional check supported with a “as-built“ sketch;
• Record of the heat treatment chart;