Chucks with or without Hydro-cylinder
Applicable device: mill parts
Application: Cement, electricity, metallurgy, chemical and others
Bearing chock plays an important role of fixing bearing and bearing weight. It is the core part of rolling bearing. Its main function is to support the whole bearing structure.
Bearing chock works under low speed and heavy load for long time. So its reliability is the most important feature. To achieve this feature, it must require good quality of bearing chock.
Our main material for the bearing chock is similar as following
Standard Specifications for Cast Steel SCW480
1. Fine material, high level of wear resisting
SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD uses SCW480 to produce bearing chock, to ensure products’ quality. Through the test of practice, bearing chocks produced by SHANGHAI SPECIAL METAL CO., LTD can work well under long-time, heavy load operation with small wear loss.
2. Equipped with monitoring devices, can get operation condition at any time
Below bearing chock, there’s an oil leveler. Operator can view oil level at any time, supplement oil in time, avoid poor lubrication and bearing damage lead from oil lacking.
3. Reasonable structure, good for long-time and stable operation
Removed outside top cover, this design avoids dusts go into bearing box, improves bearing’s working life, and secures its work.
4. Holes of cylinder-oil with the degree of finish Ra 0.02
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment – grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
The fabrication route is governed by the provisions of the implemented Quality System ISO 9001: 2000. The standard documentation ensures the full traceability of every process step:
• Manufacturer test certificates according to DIN EN 10.204 § 3.1 including chemical composition, mechanical properties and non-destructive examination;
• Dimensional check supported with a “as-built“ sketch;
• Record of the heat treatment chart;